The Duffy PTO welcomes ALL families to work together as we build an engaged community and support a learning environment which enhances our children’s elementary school experience!
Here are some ways we support our mission:
- THE PTO FUNDS authors in residence, maker space materials, school wide assemblies, updated technology, student newspaper, Scholastic News, Duffy Fair and MORE!
- THE PTO CARES by sponsoring need- based drives, funding student scholarships for field trips, and working with our school leaders to build an environment supporting equity, diversity and inclusion.
- THE PTO SUPPORTS our school by organizing volunteers (room parents, committees, teacher support, family events, book fair support).
- THE PTO HOSTS staff back to school lunch and appreciation events, welcome wagon and school wide welcome back event, school wide coffee and conversation, and a volunteer appreciation breakfast.
- THE PTO DONATES to community programs which impact our families and students (Conard Safe Grad, The Bridge, FWHPS, Cultural Council, DUFFY CARES)
- THE PTO COLLECTS rewards from AMAZON SMILE (designate Louise Duffy Elementary as your charity), Stop & Shop A+ Rewards, and BOX TOPS for education-please consider participating.
- THE PTO BUILDS COMMUNITY by hosting family night events including BINGO, school dances, Duffy nights at the Wolfpack and Yard Goats, cultural events, and the Duffy Fair.
- THE PTO COMMUNICATES via KONSTELLA (see details and registration information by accessing communications section), FACEBOOK (“like” us at Duffy PTO), and monthly newsletter in the school DUFFY DATELINE! We welcome questions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THE PTO WELCOMES ALL FAMILIES to PTO meetings and PTO events and does not ask for membership registration or dues. Please join us to see what is going on and how we can make it happen together!
- THE PTO NEEDS YOUR HELP! Our annual budget requires up to $45,000 to maintain these wonderful enrichment opportunities and to support our Duffy Community. We appreciate your generous contributions/donations during our donation drive and fundraising programs! We also welcome all parents/caregivers to get involved! We understand your time is valuable. All levels of participation are welcome and needed😊
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE DUFFY PTO!