For all Sick, Personal and Professional Days, teachers will need to access the AESOP Phone/On- Line System. The phone number is 800-942-3767. You will need to enter your ID number followed by the # sign and then your PIN number followed by the # sign. If you don't remember your ID and PIN, you will need to call Linda Marsh in Human Resources, her number is 561-6687.
For the on-line system, the link is www.aesoponline.com. After entering your ID and PIN, the system will walk you through the rest. You will know you are successful when you get a Confirmation Number. The school office has AESOP Instruction sheets if needed.
Even though you are getting your own sub, please notify the office to give the date you are out and the reason why you are out. This gives time to get all the sub materials ready for the morning.
How to get Help
Or in an emergency, Call Helpdesk at 860-561-6636
Whatever method you use, please provide contact information, a description of your problem, the location of the computer(s), and any other information that will assist us in assessing the problem. The appropriate staff person will be assigned to respond to your need in a timely manner.
Staff Technology Resources
|All West Hartford technology training resources are here. Want to know about our district's technology subscriptions? Have a question about Web 2.0 apps for digital storytelling? This is the place to find answers and resources.|
- How do I get my Google calendar on my phone?
- How do I get my Gmail on my mobile device (iPhone, iPad)?
- Where can I get Microsoft Office for my home computer?
- I am missing mail. How do I check where it is?
- I need to email my student's parents. What is the easiest way to do that?
- I am in the wrong school in my group email. How can I fix that?
- How do I purchase iPad apps for my classroom iPads?
- How do I use the school district's wireless with my personal device?